File Name: Manual_Applying for Temporary User ID for Unregistered User.pdf
File Size: 451.71 KB
File Type: Application/pdf
Last Modified: N/A
Last checked: 4 days ago!
This Document Has Been Certified by a Professional
We recommend downloading this file onto your computer
Manual > Applying for Temporary User ID forUnregistered UserHow can I apply for Temporary User ID, as an unregistered user, at the GST Portal?To apply for Temporary User ID, as an unregistered user, at the GST Portal, perform following steps:1. Access the https://www.gst.gov.in/ URL. The GST Home page is displayed
2. Click Services > User Services > Generate User ID for Unregistered Applicant
3. Go through the Warning message and click Yes
4. The New Registration for Unregistered Applicant page is displayed
5. Select whether you are a Resident or a Non Resident
6. Enter the details on this page that include State/ UT for which User ID is required, Legal Name of the Applicant, TradeName, Constitution of Business, PAN of the Applicant, details of authorized signatory and address of the applicant
Note: For Non Resident users, PAN is not mandatory
District field is optional for Non Resident users
You can click the ADD button to add an Authorized Signatory. Maximum of 2 Authorized Signatories can be added
7. Once you have filled the details, enter the Captcha text and click the PROCEED button
8. You will receive Email OTP on the e-mail address mentioned in the New Registration for Unregistered Applicant page
In the Verify OTP page, enter the Email OTP
9. Click the PROCEED button
10. On successfully entering the OTP, you will get a success message that temporary User ID has been created anddetails are sent to registered e-mail ID
11. Once the Temporary User ID is created, you will receive your Temporary User ID and password to login to the GSTPortal on your registered e-mail ID
Click here to know more about how to login to the GST Portal for the first time
12. You can also edit your profile details after logging to the GST Portal. Navigate to EDIT PROFILE button on thedashboard to edit and update details of the authorized signatory and address of the applicant
13. Click the EDIT icon to edit the details
14. Edit trade name, details of the authorized signatory and address of the applicant, as required andclick UPDATE button
15. Click PROCEED
16. A success message is displayed that profile has been updated successfully. Once profile is updated, user will get anintimation on registered email ID
To apply for Temporary User ID, as an unregistered . user, at the GST Portal, perform following steps: 1. Access the https://www.gst.gov.in/ URL. The GST Home page is displayed. 2. Click . …
Ans: Any applicant, who is not registered or not liable to be registered under GST Act, can apply for Temporary User ID on the GST Portal. This User ID is only for facilitating certain exclusive functionalities available to unregistered persons at GST Portal. Q.2 I am a Non-Resident person. Can I apply for Temporary User ID on the GST Portal?
Unregistered applicant can perform activities like Track Application Status, View Ledgers, Create Challan, Search taxpayer etc. after creating Temporary User ID on the GST Portal. 6. Can I add Authorized Signatory details while applying for Temporary User ID on the GST Portal?
For creating a password, you can have MOVEit DMZ handle the communication with the temporary user by sending an autogenerated password, or sending a "set password" link, which allows the recipient to create their own password.
Each user must have their own user ID and password. Passwords are case-sensitive and must be between 8-14 characters, different from the assigned user ID, changed every 90 days, and have the following characteristics: At least one uppercase or lowercase letter.