File Name: information_request.pdf
File Size: 156.68 KB
File Type: Application/pdf
Last Modified: 1 year
Last checked: 15 days ago!
This Document Has Been Certified by a Professional
We recommend downloading this file onto your computer
OFFICE OF INTERNAL AUDIT 5700 CASS, SUITE 3300 Phone: 313.577.2128 Fax: 313.577.2228 ORGANIZATION/ENTITY NAME INFORMATION REQUEST LISTThe following information is requested to facilitate our understanding of your departmentaloperations and activities. This list is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional information orquestions may be required throughout the course of the audit. If the information detailed below isnot available, we do not intend for you to create this information for our purposes. Please feelfree to advise us of any additional information/documentation not listed below that may be usefulto us in the conduct of this audit. If you or your staff have any questions or need clarificationregarding this request, please call Office of Internal Audit at 313-577-2128
# Scope Area Document Required Due Date Date Received Operations 1. Organization/ Departmental organizational chart (s) including Operational roles and responsibilities
Please identify process owners and name and contact person in each organization for IT areas
2. Organization/ List of personnel within each unit Operational 3. Organization/ Strategic/Business Plan for the S/C/D Operational 4. Operational FY20XX approved budgets 5. Operational List of all accounts (numbers and account titles) maintained by your unit 6. Operational Operating and/or comparative analysis reports prepared or issued by your department on an annual basis 7. Operational Description of significant departmental processes (include flowcharts if available) 8. Operational Internal policies and procedures manual 9. Operational Proposed or pending changes in policies and procedures 10. Operational Copies of external regulations applicable to the department 11. Operational List of Key Personnel Contacts (including any significant upcoming leaves) Page 1 of 1 OFFICE OF INTERNAL AUDIT 5700 CASS, SUITE 3300 Phone: 313.577.2128 Fax: 313.577.2228 ORGANIZATION/ENTITY NAME INFORMATION REQUEST LIST # Scope Area Document Required Due Date Date Received Information Technology 12. Control A list of any known deficiencies or deviations as Environment defined in the WSU or IT Policy Manual
13. Control An application inventory for the S/C/D Environment 14. Infrastructure Overview of the hardware and software platforms Controls (Servers inventory, Operating System, Database Management System, Authentication Software, server type and IP addresses, patch status and virus DAT file level)
15. Infrastructure Overview documentation for S/C/D IT strategy Controls 16. Infrastructure WAN Diagram of network infrastructure Controls supporting the S/C/D
17. Disaster High level summary of Business continuity and Recovery disaster recovery plan for recovery procedures from the loss of applications, hardware and infrastructure. Information on application specific back up procedures is recommended
18. Other List of major IT supplier contracts and agreements
19. Other Reports of unusual events since the last audit (e.g
security breaches, failed access attempt reports and improper practices)
Note: Any documentation listed above may be sent electronically to the in charge auditor for theengagement. If information is on the WEB, please note the WEB address under the remarks. Ifinformation is FAXED please notify recipient before sending. Thank you for your attention andcooperation
Page 2 of 2
INFORMATION REQUEST LIST Page 2 of 2 OFFICE OF INTERNAL AUDIT 5700 CASS, SUITE 3300 Phone: 313.577.2128 Fax: 313.577.2228 # Scope Area Document Required Due Date …
It also governs international organizations for which NARA has accessioned records. For Federal organizations, the organization name consists of a full administrative hierarchy that links the organization unit being described to a cabinet-level department, independent agency or establishment, house of Congress, or court.
To form the organization name of subordinate organizations of international conferences, meetings, and expositions, use the name of the subordinate organization as a secondary heading. Eighth American Scientific Congress. Secretariat. Paris Peace Conference. Political and Territorial Commission for Italy.
For Federal organizations, the organization name consists of a full administrative hierarchy that links the organization unit being described to a cabinet-level department, independent agency or establishment, house of Congress, or court. Separate each name in the hierarchy with a period.
To form the organization name of a delegation, use the term "U.S. Delegation." as the main heading of the organization name. U.S. Delegation. Second International Conference on Emigration and Immigration. U.S. Delegation. First International Conference of American States.