File Name: wtth-eng-Collect.pdf
File Size: 528.62 KB
File Type: Application/pdf
Last Modified: 7 months
Last checked: 7 days ago!
This Document Has Been Certified by a Professional
We recommend downloading this file onto your computer
NETVIGATOR 4G Home Broadband Router – Collection NoticeCollection ArrangementPlease present the SMS and your HK Idenity Card within the date indicated in the SMS to collect one (1)NETVIGATOR 4G Home Broadband Router together with its accessories / parts (collectively, the “Router”) at one ofthe following collection locations listed below
Third Party CollectionYou may authorise an adult to collect the Router on your behalf. To do so, your representative must, at the time ofcollection of the Router, present to our staff at the collection location (1) a Third Party Authorisation Form (seeAppendix) duly completed by you; (2) a photocopy of your (the registered customer’s) HK Identity Card; and (3) theRepresentative’s HK Identity Card, within the collection period
Your Representative may only be allowed to act on your behalf to collect the Router. Any issues relating to yourservice or service contract can only be handled by you, the registered customer
Address of Collection Locations 24/F., West Exchange Tower, 322 Des Voeux Road Central, Sheung Wan, HK (MTR Sheung Wan exit A1, opposite to Western Market) 香港上環德輔道中 322 號西區電話機樓 24 樓 Opening Hours Mon to Sat : 10:00 – 19:30 Sun and Public Holidays: Closed 3/F Hermes House, 10 Middle Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong (MTR East Tsim Sha Tsui exit K, entrance nearby Minden Row, between TST Post Office and Mariners' Club) HKT 九龍尖沙咀中間道 10 號國際電信大廈 3 樓 Service Center Opening Hours Mon to Sat : 10:00 – 19:30 Sun and Public Holidays: Closed Unit 1720-21, Level 17 Tower II, Grand Central Plaza Shatin (MTR Shatin exit B, Next to IKEA) 新界沙田新城市中央廣場 2 座 17 樓 1720-21 室 Opening Hours Mon to Sat : 10:00 – 19:30 Sun and Public Holidays: Closed Return Arrangement at Service TerminationYou will receive an SMS reminder of equipment return after termination of the NETVIGATOR 4G Home BroadbandRouter service. Please return the NETVIGATOR 4G Home Broadband Router together with its accessories / parts inclean and working condition within 14 days from the service termination date, otherwise you will be liable to therelevant prevailing Fees for Lost or Damage Equipment. For your information, the current chargeable fees are listedbelow. If you have any questions, please call our Consumer Service Hotline at 1000
Lost / Damaged Item Fee Main body of NETVIGATOR 4G Home Broadband Router HK$1,500 Power Adapter HK$1,500 Antenna HK$200 SIM Card HK$200 AppendixNETVIGATOR 4G Home Broadband Router – Third Party AuthorisationIf you, the Registered Customer, would like authorise a Representative to collect the NETVIGATOR 4GHome Broadband Router on your behalf, your Representative must present (1) the original of this ThirdParty Authorisation Form duly completed, (2) a photocopy of your HKID card; and (3) theRepresentative’s HKID card at the time of the collection
Registered Customer *: _______________________________________________________ * Mandatory FieldsHKID No.* (1st 4 digits *)： XXX Official Use: Verified I, the Registered Customer, have read and agreed to be bound by the below terms and conditions and authorise thefollowing person as my Representive to collect the aforesaid Router on my behalf
XXX *Representative’s Name Representative’s HKID No. Registered Customer’s Signature* (1st 4 digits)*Terms and Conditions:1. NETVIGATOR 4G Home Broadband Router not collected within the specified period will be forfeited and customers will not be compensated
2. Hong Kong Telecommunications (HKT) Limited will base on the condition of the equipment upon receipt to determine whether any damaged or lost equipment charges are chargeable to you
3. A registered customer’s representative may only be allowed to act on his / her hehalf to collect the Router. Any issues relating to the service or service contract must only be handled by the registered customer or his/her authorized immediate family member
4. In case of disputes, the decision of Hong Kong Telecommunications (HKT) Limited shall be final, binding and conclusive
5. Personal Information Collection Statement: The personal data and other information (collectively, "Data") that are provided under this Form are collected, usedand retained by the relevant service provider(s) of the relevant service, being one or more of the members of the Group (being, HKT Limited and PCCW Limited and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates and associated companies), including but not limited to Hong Kong Telecommunications (HKT) Limited, in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong), other applicable laws, rules and regulations relating to data privacy and the Privacy Statement of the HKT Group (www.hkt.com/legal/privacy.html) and of the PCCW Group (www.pccw.com/legal/privacy.html) (collectively, the “Privacy Statement”). The applicable terms and conditions of the relevant service, the Privacy Statement, and this Personal Information Collection Statement all apply to and govern our collection, use and disclosure of your Data. Your Data is collected, may be used or maintained by and/or disclosed, at all times to the extent permitted under applicable laws, rules, regulations and licence requirements, to affiliates and/or related companies of the Group, their respective agents (including debt collection agent) and business partners (or their contractors, sub-contractors and/or consultants), and/or applicable regulatory bodies or governmental authorities for purposes in connection with the relevant service, including without limitation processing this Form and complying with applicable laws, rules, regulations and licence requirements. You are entitled to access, correct or enquire about the Data held by us about you. If you wish to access, correct or enquire about any Data held by us about you, please mail to GPO Box 9896 or via email to: [email protected]
Personal Information Collection Statement: The personal data and other information (collectively, "Data") that are provided under this Form are collected, usedand retained by the relevant …
NETVIGATOR Home Wireless Service facilitates a broadband life of freedom, convenience and enjoyment. You can now benefit from high speeds on any mobile device throughout the near entirety of your household, thanks to the NETVIGATOR Home Wireless modem, which includes modem and Wi-Fi router functionality.
way up to a blisteringly-fast 10G. an array of advanced extra services. We want you to enjoy your surfing experience anytime you want, from wherever you like. NETVIGATOR is the first Hong Kong provider to offer 10G* Fibre-to-the-Home broadband for the home.
1. A " NETVIGATOR BROADBAND " shortcut is created on Windows desktop. Double click the shortcut. 2. A " Connect NETVIGATOR BROADBAND " window appears, click the " Connect " button to connect. 3. After connected, the following icon appears at the task bar (bottom right hand side of Windows desktop).
NETVIGATOR customers reap the benefits of one of the world's largest-scale global IP backbones – from PCCW Global. Ultra-high-speed service from NETVIGATOR enables Hong Kong users to access websites anywhere in the world for information, up and downloading, gaming and entertainment.