File Name: Generic Release Form.pdf
File Size: 85.94 KB
File Type: Application/pdf
Last Modified: 1 year
Last checked: 7 days ago!
This Document Has Been Certified by a Professional
We recommend downloading this file onto your computer
SEFMD HYBRID 2021‐2022 Science Fair – Release FormThis form is REQUIRED of all participants for the 2021‐2022 Science Fair. If the form is notuploaded through the student’s portal during the online registration process, the participant will bedisqualified. The form must be received, and accepted before the student can complete theregistration process (ie, the student will be prevented from entering project information until theform is accepted). To upload the release form, print the form, have the student, parent (or legalguardian), and teacher sign the form, take a picture of the form, and upload the image as a graphicimage (photo)
NOTE TYPED OR PRINTED SIGNATURES ARE NOT VALID – MUST BE ACTUAL SIGNED SIGNATURESThe student, sponsoring teacher, and parent or legal guardian hereby agree that they accept thefollowing conditions: 1) Failure to abide by all local and ISEF fair rules and procedures will result in disqualification
2) The decision of the Fair officials is final, both in accepting the project for display and in the selection of the winners
3) If the project is accepted, the student agrees to display it at the fair (through public viewing) and/or permit the public to view the project through the virtual science fair 4) The Teacher agrees to sponsor the student and assumes responsibility for compliance with all existing SEFMD and ISEF rules
5) The Teacher agrees to conduct a safety review of the project
6) The student and parent acknowledge that photographs and video may be taken at the Science Fair of the participant and hereby give permission for the photographs/video to be used in news and marketing related events for the SF. In addition, the students are required to do a video of their project and the video will be available to judges and the general public
7) The top Senior Division students (9th-12th graders) may be interviewed by judges on via ZOOM or another application. Permission is hereby given for the participant to be part of these interviews
8) Student researchers are expected to maintain the highest standards of honesty and integrity. Scientific fraud and misconduct are not condoned at any level of research or competition. Such practices include but are not limited to: plagiarism, forgery, use of presentation of other researcher's work as one's own and the fabrication of data. Fraudulent projects will fail to qualify for competition in SEFMD and ISEF
_____________________________________________________________________ Print Student Name/ID # and date and also provide signature on the above line ______________________________________________________________________ School Name and Teacher name/Signature and date ________________________________________________________________________ Print Parent name (or legal guardian), Date, and sign on the above line
Registration process (ie, the student will be prevented from entering project information until the form is accepted). To upload the release form, print the form, have the student, parent (or legal …
A medical release form can be revoked and/or reassigned at any time by the patient. What does HIPAA stand for? Is There a Fee ($) to Release Medical Records?
Medical Records Release Authorization Form – HIPAA. The medical record information release (HIPAA), also known as the ‘Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act’, is included in each person’s medical file. This document allows a patient to list the names of family members, friends, clergy, health care providers,...
General release forms are notarized documents that protect a service provider from harm resulting from a bad incidence in the cause of discharging a service. Sometimes, they are called the release of liability waivers. 1.1 1. School Sports General Liability Forms