CBD.ae Contact Us Get in Touch How can we help you? We are always available for you at your convenience. Personal / Get in Touch Get in Touch We are always available for you at your convenience. If your inquiry is urgent, please call us on 600 575 556, so we can help you straight away. How can we help you? all fields marked with * are mandatory.
Contact Us How can we help you? We are always available for you at your convenience. Business / Contact Us; Contact Us We are always available for you at your convenience. Commercial Bank of Dubai. Commercial Bank of Dubai. P.O.Box: 2668 Dubai, United Arab Emirates (+971)
Commercial Bank of Dubai has always been proud to have our staff referred to as the CBD family. Trade Finance. Contact Us We are always available for you at your convenience. P.O.Box: 2668 Dubai, United Arab Emirates (+971)
Commercial Bank of Dubai Address and Contact Number Commercial Bank of Dubai Contact Phone Number is : 971 4 2121000 and Address is Al Ittihad Street, Port Saeed PO Box 2668, Dubai, UAE The Commercial Bank of Dubai deals in the Business of retail and commercial banking products, and runs a network of 26 branches covering the UAE.
COMMERCIAL BANK OF DUBAI PSC ( HEAD OFFICE ) Po Box 2668, Mankhool Street, Dubai, Bookmark. Give Heart. 971 (4)3523355. [email protected] view website. Po Box 2668, Mankhool Street, Dubai, Phone No : 971 (4)3523355 Fax No : 971 (4)3527655 P.O.Box : 2668, Mankhool Street, Dubai, Country (E) : United Arab Emirates Country (A) : الامارات
CBD Dubai, UAE Marina Branch Address: Dubai, UAE Marina, Shatha Tower Dubai, UAE Phone: +971 44234888 Hours: Sun-Thu: 7.30am – 3.30pm Sat: 7.30am – 3.30pm
Commercial Bank of Dubai: Know all about Commercial Bank of Dubai company. Get Commercial Bank of Dubai contact details such as address, phone number, website, latest news and more at Arabian Business
commercial bank of dubai psc ( al maktoum branch ) 971(4)2683555 COMMERCIAL BANK OF DUBAI PSC ( BANIYAS SQUARE BRANCH ) 971(4)2289000 COMMERCIAL BANK OF DUBAI PSC ( CMC BRANCH ) 971(4)3431487
CBD Bank Customer Care: +971 600 575 556 (Outside the UAE) General Branches Complaint To Central Bank (2.5/5) ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 4 People rated this page Contact to CBD Bank If you have any queries, complaints or feedback to provide CBD Bank, you can always contact the bank customer care executives using any of the methods mentioned below.
The operating hours of our branches will be as below: Dubai - Main branch, Jumeirah, Sh. Zayed Road, Bur Dubai, Immigration, Al Qusais, Al Quoz, Jebel Ali: 8 AM - 3 PM (Saturday - Thursday) Abu Dhabi - Zayed the First branch: 8 AM - 3 PM (Saturday-Thursday) Al Ain Mall branch 10 AM - …
Find us; Call us; Business; Bank. Bank. Business banking partner you can rely upon. Business Accounts Packages. Starter; Commercial Bank of Dubai. P.O.Box: 2668 Dubai, United Arab Emirates (+971) 600 575 556 [email protected] CBD CBD …
View Sharmeen Kazi's business profile as Business Banking at Commercial Bank of Dubai. Find contact's direct phone number, email address, work history, and more.
Dubai Office ITP Media Group #14, Dubai Media City Dubai, United Arab Emirates Phone: +971 4 444 3000 Email: [email protected]
Find us. Ezra Couture Office G 01 Commercial Bank of Dubai Building, (Next to Dubai Garden Center) Sheikh Zayed Road 737, Al Quoz 3, SZR. Dubai – United Arab Emirates. P.O. Box: 75990. Contact No.: 04 3955 385. Whatsapp No.: 056 425 3035.
Commercial Bank of Dubai, Al Quoz Branch Building, Close to Al Ghandi AutoSh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE. Sales Phone . Tel: +971 4 346 3333 Sales: Yousef Badran : +971 52 676 9988 Angelina : +971 55 181 8168 Sh Zayed Road Showroom, Saturday to Thursday 10:00am – 9:00pm Friday Closed. Contact Us. Your Name* Email* Phone. Subject Comment. About
Commercial Bank Of Dubai Head Office: Location: Al Ittihad Street, PO Box 2668, Dubai. Phone: +9714 212 1000. Fax: +9714 212 1911.
Commercial Bank of Dubai PSC Last updated - 15-Jan-2020 Phone +971-4-2112700 Fax +971-4-2121911 Toll Free Mobile Box No. 2668 Emirate Dubai Area Deira City Center Location Opp Deira City Center Update Your Listing View Website Banks Commercial Bank of Dubai PSC Branches See all branches Category listed Banks Finance Companies & …
By 1982, what began as a joint venture between Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Kuwait Commercial Bank developed into a National Public Shareholding Company. 80% of its stocks are owned by UAE citizens, while the remaining 20% are owned by Dubai’s Investment Corporation.
Commercial Bank of Dubai PSC is a United Arab Emirates-based company that provides commercial banking products and services.
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD) was established in 1969 by the late Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum’s Amiri Decree.